Handmade pouches gentle on your skin, made from terry cotton towels. Reusable, if washed properly every time.
General Returns / Refunds Information
- 1934 Soapciety reserves the right to determine the refund value on any returned product that does not arrive back in its original condition.
- Returned products that areÂ damaged are not eligible for a refund. Refunds will be made for the original purchase price of products that arrive backÂ in good condition to us. We encourage you to package the products well, use a standard carrier for shipment, and to note the package tracking number.
- We cannot refund charges for the original shipping/handling or for the cost of shipping to return products. If you refuse the shipment instead of receiving it and return shipping charges are billed to us, we will deduct this from your refund amount, since this is regarded as the return shipping cost.
- Please call or email us with the reason for the return, and we will issue you aÂ product for a refund if applicable. Must be shipped back within 14 days of when the order was received. The ship date on your return package will be used to determine if your return qualifies.
Phone: (786) 359-3512
- Soaps that arrive damaged are eligible for replacement at no additional cost. Please text us the photo at (786) 359-3512Â orÂ emailÂ the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the outer shipping box is damaged, please help us by taking photos of this as well.
- We do not accept returns of samples packages, test batches, or made-to-order soap.
- You may return undamaged soap bars (other than the above items), in their original packaging, NOT USEDÂ for a refund.Â The return ship date must be within 14 days after you receive them to qualify for a refund.
- Handmade,Â homemade soaps have a life of their own, should have about 5-8 months shelf life and it is very difficult to place an exact timeframe on a productÂ that has no chemicalÂ stabilizers/synthetic preservatives. HandmadeÂ Soaps react differently depending on various regional/environmental conditions, ingredient combinations, and exposure circumstances.
REVIEW FOR ALLERGIES
1934 SoapcietyÂ DISCLAIMER
Â All facts, details andÂ recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
Â Customer feedback is provided voluntarily, and as such it is based on individual perception andÂ expectations from a particular product.
Â Our recommendations are based on research in the internetÂ about a particular natural ingredients.
Â Natural skin care products such as ours are not medication; we can only recommend them as beneficial for certain skin conditions.Â Â Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk.
By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in suseptible individuals and that 1934 Soapciety will not be held responsible for such occurences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products or purchase testersÂ where applicable and performing a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
Please consult with a professional or review for allergies.
1934 Soapciety accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER!